Hoping you know why backlinks are important for your blog or website, I guess this is the right time to learn how to get those quality backlinks for your blog.
And without wasting any time, let’s get started with this article.
How To Get Quality Backlinks For Your Blog.
- Write relevant articles that can organically bring you backlinks.
- Ask for backlinks from quality blogs in your niche.
- Get backlinks from social media platforms and forums.
- Find relevant markets that offer backlinks, either free of charge or for a fee.
1. Write relevant articles that can organically bring you backlinks.
I think the number one thing to do to attract quality backlinks from top blogs or websites is by writing relevant articles.
By relevant articles I mean, articles that contain unique information which you have released only to some extent in the free version people can read on your blog.
What am trying to say here is that, if you have a piece of vital information about a very strong topic you are writing on, split that topic into 2 parts; make the half or quarter part free and add the second part to make the full version premium.
You can compile the full version into an ebook or for paid membership on your blog, or even use it to create an e-course or webinar.
But ensure the free version has exposed your idea to a certain level that one will be eager to finish acquiring.
Now what will happen is that when other bloggers stumble upon the article, in the course of their research on that topic; instead of purchasing the ebook, or joining the e-course or webinar; they will write their article to some extent and link their readers back to your site to gain the whole information.
And in so doing, you will just be gaining quality backlinks every now and then.
2. Ask for backlinks from quality blogs in your niche.
While waiting for backlinks to start coming organically; or if you’ve waited for so long and it’s not coming, why not reach out to top blogs in your niche and request backlinks.
But before you ever reach out to top blogs and ask for backlinks make sure you’ve completed the steps below:
- Your blog has certain features that show it’s not upcoming. An example of the features may include Google AdSense which proves you’ve overcome certain amateur obstacles through their policies. Also, you should have lots of content already published, in case the blog seeks to navigate your site to find out.
- The article or post you are requesting for a backlink is unique and helpful.
- You already have an inflow of organic traffic to the article already; you can take a screenshot of your analytics and send it along with your request.
- Have at least 5 to 10 backlinks to that blog’s article, in Incase, they will check their analytics to see if you have ever given them a backlink before.
Once you’ve had all these steps completed, you can then visit the blog and use either their contact form, email, any of their social chat integration, or phone number to contact them.
In your message, commend the blog by letting them know how much they have inspired your successful blogging career, and tell them to check their analytics to see the backlinks you have on your blog to theirs.
And in case you don’t get a quick response, don’t just go and remove those backlinks to that blog you have on yours; just exercise patience because they might be keeping silent to see if you are using a trick to trap them.
3. Get backlinks from social media platforms and forums.
This is the easiest way to get backlinks, and it’s very simple.
Just join as many social media and forums you can as possible, and below are the ways to get backlinks from social media platforms and forums:
- Include your website URL in the profile area of all your social platforms and forums, and they will create a backlink to your blog.
- Share your articles continuously on those social platforms and forums, but study each of them to know their policies and how often you can share your article so you don’t fall a victim to spam. Facebook has been known to ban so many blogs that go against their community guidelines.
4. Find relevant markets that offer backlinks, either free of charge or for a fee.
There are lots of markets that offer backlinks on the internet.
Some of them are free and some do charge a fee.
You can run a Google share to discover the sites that offer such services.
And if you want me to recommend one to you, I think SeoEstore is the best.
I personally purchase my backlinks from them.
Finally, if you need a backlink from us here @Blogging Wizard, please use the contact form or WhatsApp chat integration below to let us know, and if you meet up with our terms and conditions, then we will do business.